Monday, July 20, 2009

At the dock.....................................





Mojito made her way out of the slings and under her own power this morning to her temporary dock. It's been a long time since she has traveled anywhere on her own.

I still have to bring down her sleeper sofa and get it installed. After that it's just doing the basics for the rest of the season. No big projects are planned for the balance of the summer. This winter I tackle additional projects, but right now it's time to enjoy her.

I can't thank Joel Lemanski from www.classicboathardware.com enough along with the help of my son Robert. It's been great.

Mojito and I go out this Friday for our maiden voyage.
We will see how we do together.
It should be great.

Brendt

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Enjoy your boat and know that while you do, the rest of the boating world is smiling, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brendt,

    Congratulations to you. She's a beautiful old Chris-Craft who is very lucky to have you as her stewart. I look forward to reviewing all of your posts here. This is a great way to document your hard work and to share it with folks.

    I noticed you have the Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club and TradingDock.org posters shown so you must be a member already. Also the ACBS member. That's great.

    Al Benton

    ReplyDelete